- Firstly, you create a frame based on a selected implementation model. The frame includes all the necessary activities: mutually linked in time and resources.
- You can use pre-defined templates to set up a new plan. The templates consist of several main groups including all activities (parallel is possible). When times are adapted, the whole plan is correctly calculated.
- You can enter several messages by activity (related to events). You can also choose the communication method: by sms, e-mail or both. You will get an alert when planning is exceeded too.
- Via a dashboard, graphs and other communication tools you are kept informed on the progress of the project.
- During planning you can check the feasibility of the project at any given time. You verify the action plan with one touch of a button. The action plan can only start when everything is fully waterproof.
“The power of Time IT is its compelling nature. Everyone must check and confirm the availability of resources and knowledge. You keep each other on your toes”. Production company, user Time IT
“The alert function of Time IT is comforting. You are sure that your co-ordination is consistent – across systems, departments and organisations. By linking to Outlook e.g., you can monitor several projects at the same time”. Installation company, user Time IT